Now however, Franco Preo can deliver first class theoretical and hands-on training to a level not seen in Western Australia before. Our program will take you through the theory aspects as well as practical, hands-on training, along with hints and ideas you need to avoid to keep you out of trouble and in the good books with your clients. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- CPPCCL2006A – Identify carpet fibre and construction
- CPPCCL3010A – Apply odour control
- CPPCCL3013A – Clean leather upholstery
- CPPCCL3014A – Clean fabric upholstery
- CPPCCL3015A – Perform advanced stain removal
- CPPCCL3016A – Apply topical treatments
- CPPCCL3019A – Inspect sites prior to cleaning or treatment
- CPPCLO2033A – Plan for safe and efficient cleaning activities
- CPPCLO2035A – Maintain cleaning storage areas
- CPPCMN2002A – Participate in workplace safety arrangements
- CPPCMN3001B – Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- CPPCMN3003A – Contribute to workplace safety arrangements
- CPPCMN3004A – Respond to enquiries and complaints
These packages will combine to give you the highest qualification you can achieve as a carpet cleaner in the industry, giving you the ability to work more effectively, more safely, and more importantly, for MORE PROFIT! And your training doesn’t end the minute you walk out the door, being based here in Perth, unlike other training bodies, we are on call and can help you with problems you may encounter on-the-job – help is just a phone call away.
Why am I doing this?
Because I believe there is more than enough market for all of us to share and I have always been adamant that our industry has needed to become more professional, rather than the current system of buying a machine, a bit of detergent and suddenly becoming an instant professional. This does the industry no favours, either for the tech, the customer or industry peers.
For more information, complete the contact form