Business Marketplace and Community for Connection Education & Growth
Ian von Berg
Average Vendor Rating
0 out of 5
Purpose and Mission Statement
· My financial planning practice was established in 2009 to provide cost effective financial advice with a focus on strong strategic analysis of my client’s financial position and understanding of their objectives.
Points of differentiation
· Ability to provide best practice strategic advice.
o Extensive experience working with clients to develop strategic outcomes.
· Qualifications and Experience.
o Qualifications including Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment, Diploma of Financial Planning and Certified Financial Planner.
o Over thirty years experience of providing advice.
· Ability to provide a broad range of advice including areas such as
o Superannuation strategies
o Direct equity investment.
o Educational cost planning strategies.
o Estate planning scenarios.
o Complex SMSF strategies.
· Solution focused not product focused.
· Competitive fee structure based purely on work undertaken and not on asset values.
o Non-commissioned or asset based investment fee structure.
· Specialist risk expertise in developing comprehensive protection programs using efficient cost structures.
o Ability and preparedness to use a range of options such as industry funds to achieve savings for clients.
· Ability to work effectively with other disciplines to develop effective outcomes.
o Track record in working with other financial professionals to fine tune strategies to achieve an optimal outcome.
· Strong commitment to ongoing service to ensuring that outcomes are maintained.