, Are you seeking the Best Goal Setting App?
Do you want to Track and Achieve Your Goals on the Run?
Want a Free Version to Trial?
It’s a New Year and You want to achieve your goals and you know the Best Goal Setting App would help but…
What do you choose? and
You don’t have the time to Research finding the best!
Look no further. The Tool reviewed here is simple, has a FREE option and it works! It is the Best Goal Setting App. I personally have used a range of tools however this is my personal choice. This stands out because the expert behind it has been writing about goal setting for years. I personally have been following his strategies with consistent success.
Best Goal Setting App Review Outcome – Legit
Product Reviewed is Goals Wizard. Overall Ranking: 4.5/5
Price: Free or USD$5.99 per month or less than USD$38.99 per annum
Owners: Brian Tracy
This Goal Setting App takes you through Brian Tracy’s proven goal setting strategies in a quick, fun and concise way, it is:
- Quick because it saves time because the app automatically creates reminders rather than you having to do manually after you’ve created all your goals.
- Fun because you are answering the questions and setting it all up on your mobile all at the same time.
- Concise because there is limited room in the app for large blocks of text and instructions but just enough to help you set it up.
- User friendly
- Visually appealing
- Free level to get started
- Great ‘on boarding’ support to assist you to get setup and started.
- Created by Brian Tracy, his goal setting strategies are proven by thousands of successful professionals and business owners.
- Great mobile app to work with ‘on the go’
- Takes a small amount of time to understand the menus (Today, Goals, Activities, Journal etc)
- Be patient with the initial Goal set up process. Allow at least 20-30 minutes to set-up for your first 3 goals
- I prefer for my activity reminders to be on my google calendar rather than my mobile phone reminders – so I just needed to go back in and select one and not both.
WHO IT IS FOR
This is a great product for:
- Any business professional wanting to achieve personal or work goals
- Especially good for Entrepreneurs wanting to maintain work/life balance
- Great to have your goals with you all the time and therefore top of mind
An easy to follow set-up process is included within the app plus training support by a series of onboarding/induction emails. Because I’m familiar with Brian Tracy’s goal setting strategy the app set-up was enough however the training videos are a great support if you’re still confused.
I have not yet needed to use support because the set-up process has been enough so far. However you are able to contact support directly from the app which is a great feature.
There is a free option to try out the service
Monthly option: USD$5.99 per month
Annual option: USD$38.99 per annum
Teamwork Collaboration Tool Review = Legit
A great tool to have with you on the go, to help you remember your most important goals; to keep them ‘top of mind’. As one that is familiar with Brian Tracy’s goal setting strategies this is a gift. For those that are unfamiliar with his strategies, I encourage you to be patient with the set-up process and begin with 3 goals only. I actually think you should only work on 3 major goals at any one time and reset more once these are achieved. Therefore, the free version of this app is perfect because it allows you to work on 3 goals before having to upgrade.
I welcome you to share your experiences using Goals Wizard or any other goal setting app below: